Monday, April 7, 2014

The 3 Most Dangerous Poisons to Never Eat, Drink or Inject Again

Powerful corporations are spending millions of dollars to make sure you keep eating, drinking and injecting these poisons.

Poison #1GMOs- Why are they not labeled, why they're poison, how scientists are keeping important information suppressed and how to avoid GMOs at home and at restaurants (explained in video below).

Poison #2: Fluoride- With heavy metals in the public water supply. Why "fluoride" contains far more toxins than just fluoride itself; the truth about how fluoride consumption is linked to lowered IQs in children (explained in video below).

Poison #3: Mercury- In flu shots. Why mercury is a potent neurotoxin that also causes kidney damage. Mercury in flu shots is far more dangerous than mercury in fish because dietary mercury is not easily absorbed, while injected mercury goes directly into the tissue and the blood (explained in video below).



Source(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be advised that submitted comments will only be published if they are free from obscene profanity, explicit phrases and personal character assassinations containing explicit language. Please feel free to express your opinion, however we do request that all comments are of a courteous nature. No abusive or vulgar comments will be published.